Adventure Medical Marine 250
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Marine 250 is designed for inland use and features a unique thermo-formed foam case that provides additional protection for the kit's contents. A versatile mounting system lets you mount the kit in a variety of ways for easy access mid-voyage. Group Size: 1-6 Trip Duration: Day Trips
- Cabin Cruiser
- Jet Ski
- Lake House
- Water Ski Boat
- Thermoformed case with boat mounting system keeps contents safe and easily accessible
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- SAM Finger Splints plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expedition
(5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(4) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(1) Bandage, Elastic, Self-Adhering, 2"
(4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
(1) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
(3) Moleskin, 2" x 2.5"
Fracture / Sprain
(1) Cold Pack
(1) Cold Pack
(2) SAM® Splint, Finger
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
(3) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(3) After Bite Wipe
(3) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(2) Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
(2) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(1) Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
(6) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.