Adventure Medical Marine 400
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Marine 400 is intended for coastal cruising on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 300 include: Laerdal® Face Shield, triangular bandage, sterile eye wash, as well as larger quantities of medications and wound care items. Group Size: 1 - 6 Trip Duration: Ideal Uses:
- Coastal Saltwater Boating
- Family and Pontoon Boats
- Inland Lake and River Cruising
- Small to Medium Motor and Sailing Boats
- Laerdal CPR Face Shield for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- SOL Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
-SAM Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expedition
(20) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(2) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
(10) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
(10) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(2) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
(1) Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
(5) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(4) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(2) Eye Pad, Sterile
(2) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
(1) Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
(1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
(2) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
(1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
(1) CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain
(1) Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3"
(1) Bandage, Triangular
(2) Cold Pack
(1) Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
(1) SAM® Splint, 4" x 36"
(3) Safety Pins
(1) Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
(5) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(2) After Bite Wipe
(2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(2) Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
(1) Eye Wash, 2/3 oz, (20 ml)
(5) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(1) Instructions, Easy Care Medications
(8) Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
(15) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(2) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Instructions, Easy Care Wound
(1) Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
(1) Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
(1) Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
(2) Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
(6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
(1) Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.