Adventure Medical Ultralight / Watertight .3 Kit
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Ultralight / Watertight Series have been redesigned and now features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of allergic reactions, this kit packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether you are whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this is your personal kit for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex™ watertight bag enables you to carry it in the outside pocket of your PFD where you can get to it quickly, and it remains watertight use after use. Kit contains enough first aid and medical gear for 1 person for 1-2 days.
- Briefcase / Purse / Backpack
- Day Hiking
- Glove Compartment
- Mtn. Bikers
- Short Day Trips
- Moleskin dressing for preventing and treating blisters
- Butterfly closure bandages and antiseptic towelettes
- Medications for pain, inflammation, allergies, and bug bites & stings
(4) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(2) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(2) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(3) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
Blister / Burn
(1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(2) After Bite Wipe
(2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(2) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(3) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(2) Alcohol Swab
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
AMK reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.