Warning: Last items in stock!
Training for all eight AHA recommended AED training scenarios:
1) VF victim; pulse returns
2) VF victim; no pulse returns
3) VF victim; pulse returns, no breathing
4) Non-VF victim; complete airway obstruction
5) VF victim; transdermal medications, pulse returns
6) VF victim; wet environment
7) VF victim; refibrillation after conversion
8) VF victim; loose electrode troubleshooting
•Provides both audio and written prompts in English
•Cables for training pads plug into the rear of the unit
•Large LCD display for written prompts
•Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 1"
•Low battery indication
•Powered by a 9V battery
Perfect for American Heart Association (AHA) scenario-based training! Prepare students for emergency situations with the Life/form® AED Trainer. Simply push a button to set the sequence of events that will help students learn the appropriate steps to follow in both "shock" and "no shock" situations. The instructor can select from eight AHA recommended AED training scenarios. Once the scenario is selected, the trainer will prompt the student in appropriate actions and responses. Lightweight, compact trainer comes with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9V battery, and user's manual (includes optional pre-planned simulations). Three year warranty.